Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello current students

Seeing how I know a good amount of you guys, I definitely wanted to keep in contact with you all and the class. I can guarantee that you will learn more in this class than any class you've had before. So, keep your mind open, don't get left behind (trust me, catching up is virtually impossible haha I almost did it go, but then again not really) I wish you guys the both and if you want any help, I'm here even if it's just a question about a book that you're reading.

So as my former teacher would say "Happy Thinking"
~Tyler Wright

2 comments:

  1. thanks tyler, that means alot to al of us im sure. im really stoked about this class and i reall hope we get to read more Shakespeare and maybe even some greek mythology. i love to read those two thypes of writing, im not sure why, but i do! anyways, yu're awsome and i miss you, school will be so boring without you in the halls.
    --Emilee[:

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust me, in this class you read a little bit of EVERYTHING. it's crazy how much stuff was crammed into that class haha

    ReplyDelete