Saturday, December 5, 2009
Class Seminar
Thursday in class when we had our seminar on Paradise Lost I was very nervous. I did not understand the novel very well to begin with let alone have to find and cite quotes from it. I did not understand the critical terms to great extent either so when those came into play in the converstaion i started to freak out a little bit. But I believe it was Luke (???) that said "God is past, present, future; He is everywhere and no where. He is strictly indeterminate." That helped me get a much clearer understanding of how i was going to go about writing an essay on this book. For whatever reason that commet made more sense to me than putting a period at the end of a sentence. So thank you. :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are actually quoting the emaculate philosopher Tyler, and your welcome ;)
ReplyDelete